Growth Director - Driver Centers
Via operates Driver Centers to provide first class customer services to our driver partners, from recruitment to registration to ongoing support. Handling thousands of interactions each week, both in person and remotely, our Driver Center teams in each city we serve are committed to helping driver partners get started on our platform, stay connected, and continue to grow and drive with Via.
As Growth Director - Driver Centers, your mission will be to streamline, standardize, and manage our network of driver centers across all Via cities. Working closely with the Head of Driver Growth, General Managers and leading a team of Driver Center Managers in each city, you will be responsible for high-level planning of all operational aspects, including personnel, processes, and service delivery.
- Work as the senior leadership component of the driver center vertical, engaging with top-level management across the company
- Develop and deploy best practices and policies to deliver the highest level of customer service across a network of service centers
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Supervise daily management and drive forward a strategic operational vision integrating all locations and market types
- Drive global efforts to improve and elevate driver partner registration and issue resolution as key measures of Via’s success
- Support a global team of Driver Center Managers as they work to manage personnel, processes and operations at the local level
- Serve as Acting Driver Center Manager in expansion markets, to provide cover during transitions, and to support moments of critical growth
- Play a key role in establishing new driver centers as Via grows into new international markets
- At least 4-6 years of progressive experience in customer service, sales, or retail industries, including at least 3 years of management experience.
- Experience managing a network of locations, branches, or franchises.
- Fluency in English is required. Other languages (Spanish, French, German) a plus.
- A natural leader and people manager – you motivate people to drive projects to success
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Meticulous and vigilant - you make careful plans and pay attention to the details
- A skilled professional communicator - you engage easily with clients of all backgrounds
- Excited by start-up and growth culture - you get involved and pitch in wherever needed
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.