ViaVan Expansion Associate - London
Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited to build the future of transit; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done. We’re unusually selective in our hiring process. If you have a record of exceptional achievement, take intense pride in your work, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
As Expansion Associate, you will help ensure the success of the day-to-day management of our partner deployments throughout Europe while gaining exposure to operations management, entrepreneurship, product and business development.
- Serve as the main point of contact with our partners, helping them develop a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Tap ViaVan’s in-house operational and marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.