Via is looking for an exceptional individual to join us as we grow our service in Chicago in fall 2018.
As a Via Intern, you will gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, mobile product development, operations management, and business development while working on high-impact projects. You’ll also contribute to Via’s long-term growth and success in Chicago by assisting with key partnerships and supporting brand development and marketing efforts.
- Work closely with our senior team in Chicago on product development, marketing, operations, and research/analysis
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Contribute to creation and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and engagement in Chicago
- Review and test our product, including mobile applications and back-end tools
- Assist in monitoring and scaling all aspects of customer and driver experience
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
- Graduate and MBA students (both first and second year) preferred, but open to undergraduates in their final year