Director, Driver Brand
We believe that great communication should influence all aspects of Via’s brand, whether through our products and services, marketing, or user communications. As Director, Driver Brand, you will work closely with senior leadership and manage a creative team that is tasked with telling Via’s story to driver audiences across Via’s cities of operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Explore and drive forward our identity; become fully immersed in the Via brand and mission and help us tell our story globally
- Oversee the development of creative materials for a wide variety of digital and physical media, including: advertising, printed materials, assets for press and partners, websites, internal and external videos, social media, exhibitions and events, office branding, and presentations
- Manage a team of talented designers, project managers, and copywriters to drive forward projects to support driver acquisition and retention strategy
- Develop localized content as Via expands to new markets
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop cross-functional strategic marketing plans that drive awareness to Via’s consumer business operations
- Bachelor’s degree with a high level of academic achievement; MBAs and other advanced degree holders preferred
- 10+ years’ experience leading the strategy and execution of consumer facing marketing campaigns
- An experienced leader who can help foster creative talent and manage production and deadlines
- Show an eye for detail, aesthetic and witty copy that aligns with Via’s brand
- A holistic story-teller; you think about how to tell a story across multiple channels and are experienced in conceptualizing and executing campaigns for a variety of mediums
- You love strategy as much as design and are excited about crafting campaigns that don’t sacrifice function for form
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task, iterate quickly, and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.