Partner Support Specialist
Via is seeking an intelligent self-starter to work full-time at one of Via's NYC driver operations centers. We are a growing ride-sharing app looking to add a Partner Support Specialist to our team to help expand our driver partner service and support operations. In this role, you will be involved in day-to-day operations, special projects and initiatives, and development of the driver center team. You will be exposed to the ins and outs of an exciting growing company while promoting the benefits of Via to new partners, resolving everyday support issues, and helping to create an incredible experience for Via's Driver Partners.
This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfort dealing with customers, and strong attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for Via’s Driver Partners, starting a happy and productive relationship between them and the company.
- Use technology, web tools, and customer data to provide meaningful and useful support to Driver Partners when they most need it.
- Work closely with other teams within Via to raise the bar for customer service, develop new initiatives, and support driver growth.
- A tactful and effective communicator who intuitively finds the appropriate tone in every situation.
- An independent self-starter who is comfortable multi-tasking and delivering results on a variety of projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Someone who is diligent about getting things right the first time, every time.
- A client-facing veteran with experience in high volume customer service or corporate sales, including making conversion and support calls.
- Comfort working with spreadsheets and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) or at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus.
Commitment: This is an ongoing, full-time position offered on a contract basis.
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.