Technical Project/Product Manager
As Technical Project/Product Manager, you will lead product and technical collaborations and projects in Singapore and potentially the Asia-Pacific region. You'll also lead the deployment of Via's game-changing technology in partnerships with public transit agencies, corporations, colleges, and other transportation providers.
- Define, coordinate, and oversee all product, technical, and logistical aspects of launching new Via deployments in the region, working closely with Via’s technology development, operations, and marketing teams
- Manage and develop partner and client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch and ongoing execution of service, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Collaborate with product management and technology teams to define, design, and integrate product enhancements to optimize the Via on-demand transit solution for local consumers and partners
- Lead quality assurance and testing efforts for new projects to ensure an exceptional live service from day one, and provide ongoing support as needed to enable and promote project success
- Leverage your understanding of Via’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our product and expansion strategy
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Have a love of technology with a technological academic background and/or work experience an absolute must
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health
insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.