ViaVan General Manager - London
Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited to build the future of transit; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done. We’re unusually selective in our hiring process. If you have a record of exceptional achievement, take intense pride in your work, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
As General Manager of ViaVan's largest market, you won’t be working from an expansion playbook – you’ll be writing it. The GM role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, and leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding entrepreneur to shape the operation of our game-changing service. You’ll need to be a consummate marketer, an operations workhorse, and an exceptionally creative problem solver.
- Oversee ViaVan's London operations: develop the strategy and logistics behind our service
- Set ambitious growth goals, then tirelessly work to exceed them
- Manage the London team: foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic local presence
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable product every day
- Be the face of ViaVan London; develop relationships with policy makers, key players, and local partners
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A no-nonsense thinker: you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions
- A detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented
- An exceptional leader: people love working with you and for you
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A preternatural entrepreneur: you’re excited to build ViaVan London from the ground up and shape the strategic direction of our company
- Have an exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
ViaVan offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
The Via-Daimler joint venture is an equal opportunity employer.