Operations System Hacker
As an Operations System Hacker, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and operations specialists. You will build creative solutions for quick testing of new ideas and hypotheses. In addition, you will help the Operations team to create tools and improve efficiency of its infrastructure.
- Build tools for quick testing and experimentation with our driver platform
- Automate our existing tools to allow us increase efficiency and improve the quality of our infrastructure
- Design prototype analytical and operational tools that will support Via’s growth at scale
- Utilize data to optimize our day to day operations
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics and statistics
- Good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Always thinking strategically and creatively about ways to hook customer
- Exceptional academic record
- Prior entrepreneurial experience and/or leadership a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.