As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product. Period.
Fully understand all users, partners, operators, analysts needs and pain points, have an incredible grasp of the technology and what it can and cannot do, own how to make cutting edge products simple and deliverable and simply get it DONE.
The Product? A remarkable, mass scale, multi-geography, real-time, ride sharing service and the entire “underwater iceberg” like backend that makes it work.
- Gathering product requirements for multiple, complex products from a wide variety of stakeholders and customers
- Ascertaining value vs cost of each requirement and understanding where it fits in the BIG picture of the company’s product and business goals
- Driving a data driven, inclusive and effective prioritization and scheduling process
- Daily interaction and communication with stakeholders, software development, QA and production teams at a deeply detailed level
- Driving execution until done.
- Have proven and demonstrable experience owning product that real customers use
- Possess a remarkable blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Thrive on understanding and exploring problems, and finding innovative and practical solutions
- Are an extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- A love of technology and technological academic background or work experience an absolute must