As Expansion Associate, you will help ensure the success of the day-to-day management of our partner deployments throughout the world, while gaining exposure to operations management, entrepreneurship, product and business development.
- Serve as the main point of contact with our partners, helping them develop a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Tap Via’s in-house operational and marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.