ViaVan Operations Principal - Amsterdam
Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited to build the future of transit; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done. We’re unusually selective in our hiring process. If you have a record of exceptional achievement, take intense pride in your work, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
As an Operations Principal, you will oversee daily operations while driving the continuous improvement and growth of our service. This is an opportunity for a world-class operator to step into a leadership role in a key strategic market.
- Develop and implement a detailed plan for ViaVan’s expansion within Amsterdam
- Coordinate with Associates to ensure smooth operation of Via’s game-changing service
- Devise and implement innovative strategies to source, onboard and manage ViaVan Driver Partners
- Oversee complex fleet-management logistics, powered by ViaVan’s proprietary technology tools
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you and for you
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help build ViaVan Amsterdam from the ground up
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and Driver Partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Technology from a top-tier university (an MBA is strongly preferred) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
ViaVan offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
The Via-Daimler joint venture is an equal opportunity employer.