Mobility Products Principal
As Mobility Products Principal, you’ll define and execute on all aspects of our new mobility products strategy, including managing and scaling strategic partnerships, analyzing effectiveness of new mobility products, and expanding the Via product and technology use with vehicle manufacturers, fleet owners and operators who are paving the way for the future of mobility. This role is based in NYC.
- Own, define and grow a future mobility product line in a new market, adjacent to Via’s core where the cutting edge technology can be leveraged to revolutionize transit
- Conduct extensive product, market, competition and obstacle analysis for new areas of transportation where sharing can bring about significant change
- Manage and develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch and ongoing execution of service, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Work closely with Via’s product and tech teams in Tel Aviv to drive the end to end creation of new Mobility products
- Track and analyze data to evaluate and monitor all critical KPIs for penetration of the new mobility products space
- Leverage your understanding of Via’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our new product/market penetration strategies
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Have multiple years of experience defining, specifying and executing the creation of cutting edge technology products & services.
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university (MBA a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.