Business Development Principal
As Business Development Principal (Platform), you will play a lead role in licensing Via’s game-changing technology to public transit agencies, corporations, colleges, and other transportation providers around the world.
- Identify and develop high-value opportunities for licensing Via’s technology
- Manage complex customer relationships from inception through sale
- Monitor and respond to RFPs; manage the content creation and submission processes across a wide range of opportunities
- Utilize your deep understanding of the market to inform the development of Via's product
- Catalyze technological change in transportation by evangelizing Via’s vision; you’ll represent Via in a variety of public forums, large and small
- An outstanding BizDev track record (3+ years), preferably in the SaaS or consulting fields
- A technophile who’s passionate about startups
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- An extraordinary communicator with demonstrated research, writing, and editing skills
- Have extensive experience managing relationships across a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Preferably have an MBA and/or an MA in Public Policy or a related field from a top-tier graduate program
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.