Business Analytics Associate
As Business Analytics Associate, you’ll analyze large proprietary datasets to generate novel business insights and drive Via’s growth.
- Develop new measurement methodologies and data-driven hypotheses; question existing assumptions and models
- Drive analysis to help us better understand our customers, improve conversion, and create targeted marketing campaigns
- Communicate findings internally, working closely with Via senior management
- Design and build data products to help empower our growth and operations teams
- Obsessed with data, very strong quantitative and analytical muscle
- Passionate about data visualization, can find the best way to distill large amounts of data into a neat visual representation
- Deep understanding of business concepts within strategy, operations, and marketing
- Self-directed, with a bias for action and data-based decision making
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing, editing and visualization skills
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university (math, economics, statistics and/or computer science is preferred) and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Have 1+ years of experience with predictive modeling and statistical analysis techniques in a business environment
- Proficient in Tableau and SQL. Python and/or R - a bonus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.