Summer MBA Intern
Via is looking for exceptional individuals to join our team as we look to rapidly grow our business in DC and expand to new cities in summer 2018.
As a Via MBA Summer Intern, you will gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, mobile product development, operations management, and business development while working on high-impact projects and helping to build Via’s long-term success as we continue to grow.
- Work closely with senior management on product development, marketing, operations, research and analytical projects
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Contribute to creation and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Review and test our product, including mobile applications and back-end tools
- Assist in monitoring and scaling all aspects of customer and driver experience
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
- Background in finance, analytics (i.e. Tableau, SQL) or programming a plus
- Completion of first year of study in top-tier MBA program
Commitment: This is a paid full-time summer internship (10 – 12 weeks) based in Washington, D.C.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.