ViaVan Summer MBA Intern
As a Via Summer MBA Intern, you will gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, mobile product development, operations management, and business development while working on high-impact projects and helping to build Via’s long-term success as we continue to grow.
- Work closely with senior management on product development, marketing, operations, research and analytical projects
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Contribute to creation and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Review and test our product, including mobile applications and back-end tools
- Assist in monitoring and scaling all aspects of customer and driver experience
- Conduct in-depth market research as Via expands its London footprint
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
- Background in finance, analytics (i.e. Tableau, SQL) or programming a plus
- Completion of first year of study in top-tier MBA program
Commitment: This is a paid full-time summer internship (10 – 12 weeks) based in London.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.