As a Via Associate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, operations management, marketing, and product and business development. You will work directly with our senior team in London as we launch our service in Via's first international market.
- As one of the first Via London employees, help coordinate a successful expansion launch
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers; preempt and respond to operational issues
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing
- Create and implement online and offline marketing campaigns
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
- Conduct in-depth market research as Via expands its London footprint
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Independent self-starter; you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help build Via London from the ground up
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0 or equivalent)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.