Customer Service Representative (Night Shift)
Unbelievable customer service is a critical part of the Via brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a night shift Customer Service Representative (Non Call Center) , you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to Via customers and driver partners through SMS (text messaging) and email based communications - there will be little to no phone communication.
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service, in the form of e-mail and text communication, to exceed member and driver partner expectations
- Become an expert on Via — develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to answer several hundred support inquires on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide high-level responses in an efficient manner
- Proactive about pleasing your customers; obsessed with making sure needs are met
- A natural multi-tasker who can remain unfazed by a fast-paced environment and high-volume work
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator — you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Have previous work experience in a consumer-facing business
Via offers above-market hourly compensation. Part-time candidates are encouraged to apply — we are open to flexible schedules!
Full Benefits (PTO, Health Insurance etc) are provided for people who work 30 hours per week. Overnight shifts (12-6am EST) will be required.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.