As General Manager of Via’s newest market, you won’t be working from an expansion playbook – you’ll be writing it. The GM role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, and leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding entrepreneur to shape the operation of our game-changing service. You’ll need to be a consummate marketer, an operations workhorse, and an exceptionally creative problem solver.
- Oversee Via’s Boston launch: develop the strategy and logistics behind our go-to-market plan
- Set ambitious growth goals, then tirelessly work to exceed them
- Manage the Boston team: foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic local presence
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable product every day
- Be the face of Via Boston; develop relationships with policy makers, key players, and local partners
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A no-nonsense thinker: you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions
- A detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented
- An exceptional leader: people love working with you and for you
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A preternatural entrepreneur: you’re excited to build Via Boston from the ground up and shape the strategic direction of our company
- Have an exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.