Director of People Operations
As Director of People Operations, you will be responsible for developing and managing Via’s HR and Recruiting operations across our U.S. and European offices and other locations as we continue to scale. This is a newly created position, based in our Soho, NY headquarters.
- Develop and formalize all processes, policies, and systems related to employment, including performance management, interview process, compensation, and employee training and development
- Champion Via’s culture and work with leadership team to retain and strengthen culture as we rapidly scale in the US and beyond
- Provide guidance, support, and training to all managers, helping to build and retain strong teams across the organization
- Oversee the management and compliance of our benefit programs, immigration procedures, employee onboarding and offboarding, and employment documentation
- Provide direction and strategic leadership for the company’s US hiring, including direct assistance with critical senior hires, and ownership of strategic planning and employment brand
- Are mature, reliable, able to make independent decisions, and to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Are passionate about improving processes and developing innovative HR solutions
- Are exceptionally organized and highly skilled at communicating to individuals and groups, and also have strong writing and copyediting skills
- Have experience providing leadership in a high growth environment
- Are tech savvy, with a strong understanding of the landscape of HR and recruiting products
- Have at least 8 years of experience in similar roles and have extensive employee relations experience
- Have an impressive history of professional and academic accomplishments
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.