Human Resources Principal
As Human Resources Principal, you will be responsible for managing and developing Via’s HR operations across its U.S. offices.
- Oversee the management and compliance of our benefits, immigration, onboarding, and employee relations programs
- Continually look to improve Via’s HR offerings as we rapidly grow our team within NYC and across new cities
- Document and improve company-wide policies, and assist with review and drafting of other standard legal agreements
- Assist in strategic growth and hiring
- Are reliable, independent, and can juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Are passionate about improving processes and developing innovative HR solutions
- Have demonstrated drafting, writing, and copyediting skills
- Are exceptionally organized and highly skilled at communicating
- Are tech savvy, with a strong understanding of new systems
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.