Front Desk Representative
Join Via to help us reinvent urban mobility!!!
Urban mobility is being reinvented: from driving your own car and sitting in traffic, to on-demand networks of electric, autonomous and shared vehicles. This raises large scale questions: who will own the vehicles? what will happen to the automotive industry? how will public stakeholders take part?
We at Via are developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale. We have grown rapidly and our platform has provided many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, DC, Paris and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles. Imagine the potential of efficient mobility without any infrastructure costs. Our infrastructure is data. Everything is computed in real-time: schedules, routing, matching between shuttle and passenger. From a financial perspective we are able to reach a 'cost per seat' that matches that of mass transit solutions that are 100x larger.
If you want to be part of our family, we want to meet you!!
Via is looking for a Front Desk Administrative Assistant.
In charge of:
- Office infrastructure maintenance (lights, air-conditioning, water, etc.)
- Office daily management (Post office, groceries, cleaning-team supervision, office supplies, etc.)
- Suppliers management
- Financial management (travel reports, expenses management, etc.)
- Well being ambassador
- Staffing position from 9:00 to 19:00
- Hosting guests, suppliers and candidates
- Organizing events within the office
- In-charge of the welfare and administrating the office
- Good English speaker
- Excellent service
- Open mined
- Love people