As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll help create production quality, cutting-edge, scalable and robust infrastructure to deliver Via's ride sharing service in NYC and globally. You will tackle the challenges of being deployed in multiple cities while reducing (or eliminating) the effects of these deployments on one another.
- Defining and implementing effective cloud infrastructure scaling solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.
- Reducing the computation costs of the company while increasing the computers' utilization.
- Evaluating and integrating advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Managing constantly updating intense simulation environments.
- Are a wiz with AWS deployment.
- Have experiance with Docker/Orchestration such as Kubernetes & EMC.
- You enjoy deep-diving into the beta features of each new infrastructure solution, squeezing the most out of each one.
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team and work towards them.
- Pragmatic: you hear about a difficult problem and are able to transform it into a simple one (or more), that you can easily solve.
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.