Cloud Infrastructure Developer
As a Cloud Infrastructure Developer, you’ll help create high-availability, scalable and robust infrastructure to scale Via's mass ride sharing service in NYC and globally, and the tools that enable Via's dispatch operators and drivers to seamlessly handle shared rides.
- Defining and implementing effective cloud infrastructure scaling solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.
- Driving speed, simplicity and robustness in production deployments.
- Designing and implementing POCs and sub-system to handle customer service and operational concerns alike.
- Have a solid background in an object oriented programming language.
- Are familiar with cloud-based deployment (AWS or other platforms).
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team and work towards them.
- Pragmatic: you hear about a difficult problem and are able to transform it into a simple one (or more) that you can easily solve.
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.