Platform Operations Principal
As Platform Operations Principal, you will oversee and guide the day-to-day management of our partner deployments throughout the world, while working closely with our Expansion and Business Development teams to ensure that Via’s game-changing technology is being used to its fullest potential.
- Manage and develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch and ongoing execution of service, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Tap Via’s in-house knowledge base and suite of analytics to help partners get the most out our game-changing technology
- Leverage your understanding of Via’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our partners’ business strategy and our product roadmap
- Catalyze technological change in transportation by embodying Via’s vision; you’ll be the face of Via to our partners across the world
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing and owning complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Analytical focused and entrepreneurial; you’re capable of digging into data and developing a strategy based on your findings
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university (MBA a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.