As Talent Principal, you will find and attract top talent for Via, introducing candidates to our ground-breaking company and guiding them through the hiring process.
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Be an expert in Via’s talent needs, intuitively understanding where any given candidate may fit best
- Believe in and champion the Via service, brand, and culture
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, and protocol
- Develop and continuously improve Via’s internal hiring process, from job posting through offer letter
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Have significant experience in a similar role, ideally at a start-up
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Knowledgeable about start-up culture and excited by quick growth
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.