Unbelievable customer service is a critical part of the Via brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Driver Billing Specialist, you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to Via driver partners and the questions they have with pay and promos.
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to exceed driver partner expectations. Via driver partners are the best in the business and we’re deeply committed to providing them with outstanding support
- Become an expert on Via — develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to answer support and pay inquires on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide high-level responses in an efficient manner
- Proactive about pleasing your customers; obsessed with making sure needs are met
- A natural multi-tasker who can remain unfazed by a fast-paced environment and high-volume work
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator — you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptional reading comprehension and numeracy skills. You’re able to process information quickly and provide accurate information
- Have previous work experience in a consumer-facing business
- Bilingual (Spanish, French, Mandarin, or Arabic) is a plus, although not a requirement
Via offers above-market hourly compensation. Part-time candidates are encouraged to apply — we are open to flexible schedules, during Daytime and Weekend shifts. Full Benefits (PTO, Health Insurance etc) are provided for people who work 25 hours per week.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.