Fraud Analytics Hacker
As a Fraud Analytics Hacker, you’ll play an integral part in formulating Via’s fraud and risk management strategy, aimed at maximizing legitimate revenue while driving growth. You will collaborate with a global, multidisciplinary group of analysts, data scientists, engineers, as well as our finance and operations teams. You will be responsible for proactively identifying fraud sources and patterns but also brainstorming and testing solutions.
- Identify and quantify fraud and other risks across Via’s markets and products
- Dive into data to identify root causes of loss, establish and implement fraud management processes and constantly evaluate the impact of your actions
- Work with multiple teams to design and build data products that efficiently help empower our fraud agents, growth, finance and operations teams
- Develop our global fraud strategy and work closely with Via’s senior management
- Looking for a fast-paced, startup environment
- Quantitative background in engineering, computer science, math or related disciplines
- Strong analytical and communication skills; you’re able to both crunch data and discuss your analysis
- Organized and independent; comfortable taking on significant responsibility
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university in a quantitative field and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL, and at least 2 years of experience with a high-level programming language - all at a high level of competency
- Extra points for:
- Experience with analytical tools (Tableau, R, any other statistical analysis package)
- Experience in risk management / fraud
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.