Summer Intern - Growth
Via is looking for exceptional interns to join our Growth team for summer 2018. As a Growth Intern, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and marketing specialists. You will work on large and complex data sets to understand the behavior of Via’s end users, and help design and prototype analytical and operational tools that will support Via’s growth at scale.
- Work closely with our Growth, Operations and engineering teams to design new tools and mock-up new features and user flows.
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate innovative insights, leverage results to increase conversion and retention at every touch point
- Contribute to creation and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Improve the user experience by driving new offerings, functionalities and app design
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Always thinking strategically and creatively about ways to hook customers
- Minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
This is a paid full-time summer internship (10 – 12 weeks) based in New York City.