Via is hiring outstanding Brand Ambassadors to join our Washington DC team.
As a Via Brand Ambassador, you will focus on building Via’s rider base in DC, our newest market. Via Brand Ambassadors are entrepreneurial students who seek to gain experience in brand marketing and business development while working both independently and in collaboration with the DC team.
Brand Ambassadors will also work with a member of the Via team on a personal project of their own development aimed at generating rider growth in a new and novel way, from ideation to evaluation.
- Hit the streets – canvass our zone, handing out promotional materials and introducing the local community to Via
- Build informal partnerships with DC businesses and organizations
- Be a face of the Via brand through street marketing – encourage app downloads, signups, and get as many new users as possible into their first Via ride
- On campus, introduce Via to student organizations and spread general brand awareness
- An energetic ‘people person’ – you enjoy meeting new people and feel comfortable having a conversation with anyone
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- An organized, reliable self-starter who’s always dependable and on time
- Enthusiastic about our mission to bring a better transit alternative to Washington DC, and excited to preach the Via gospel
Commitment: The Brand Ambassador will be expected to spend 5-7 hours per week on marketing efforts, with periodic visits to the DC office to develop their personal growth initiative.
Please note: some daytime availability will be required for our street marketing efforts
Via is an equal opportunity employer.