Driver Center Manager - Paris
As Driver Center Manager, your core mission will be to supervise the daily operations of the Via Driver Center. You will manage an exceptional team of customer service and sales agents while gaining exposure to a fast-paced tech company. This is a challenging people-facing role that spans entrepreneurship, business development and operations management. This role is best suited to someone who is proactive and excited by the idea of helping us to grow and nurture our network of driver partners.
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Be the face of the Via Driver Center; develop relationships with team members, driver partners and other vendors
- Manage the setup and logistics of the Driver Center
- Foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic office environment
- Play a pivotal role in driver partner registration and issue resolution
- Provide general support to the team, driver partners and other visitors in the office
- Maintain a thriving culture that promotes high-level customer service and growth
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions
- A natural leader and people manager – you engage people to drive projects to success
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously; you can delegate, prioritize, and take responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar management role
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in French and English
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.