Product Analyst - Rider Growth
As Product Analyst - Rider Growth, you will define, test, and iterate on product improvements and features that drive virality, improve conversion, and eliminate friction from key user flows in the Via mobile app.
- Improve the user experience through iterative testing of new app functionality and design
- Work closely with our design, product, and engineering teams to mock-up new features and user flows
- Utilize data to continually optimize top-of-funnel conversion within the app
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Be immersed in the consumer mobile dev community; track new trends, SDKS, and capabilities to drive innovation within the Growth team
- Obsessed with the user experience, constantly thinking about innovative product tweaks and improvements
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Extraordinary communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Keen eye for aesthetics and clear, functional design
- Previous product experience in a consumer-facing business (ideally a start-up)
- Experience with UI/UX design, wireframing, A/B testing, and mobile analytics platforms strongly preferred
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.