Growth Product Analyst
As Growth Product Analyst, you will define, test, and iterate on product improvements and features that drive virality, improve conversion, and eliminate friction from key user flows in the Via mobile app.
- Improve the user experience through iterative testing of new app functionality and design
- Work closely with our design, product, and engineering teams to mock-up new features and user flows
- Utilize data to continually optimize top-of-funnel conversion within the app
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Be immersed in the consumer mobile dev community; track new trends, SDKS, and capabilities to drive innovation within the Growth team
- Obsessed with the user experience, constantly thinking about innovative product tweaks and improvements
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Extraordinary communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Keen eye for aesthetics and clear, functional design
- Previous product experience in a consumer-facing business (ideally a start-up)
- Experience with UI/UX design, wireframing, A/B testing, mobile analytics platforms strongly preferred
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.