Urban Mobility Associate
As Urban Mobility Associate, you will oversee the development of complex, first-rate commercial proposals for cities and transit agencies around the world by leveraging your deep understanding of their transportation challenges and goals, applying your knowledge of Via’s unique technical and operational strengths, and formulating expertly-scoped mobility solutions.
- Conduct rigorous research on global mobility trends by analyzing news and other forms of information and synthesizing findings into insightful commentary.
- Lead competitive procurements from the receipt of RFP/I/Q documentation through evaluation, content creation, review, and submission.
- Generate compelling original content by closely ascertaining a client’s needs and deploying your familiarity with Via’s technology and operational capabilities, transit norms, and the latest trends from across the industry; create customized pricing and budgeting proposals.
- Bring all of Via’s expertise to bear, in a structured way, by collaborating with key stakeholders on the Partnerships, Legal, Data Science, Finance, Public Policy, Technology, Expansion, and Communications teams, as well as external project partners, including vendors, as needed.
- Oversee document flow to ensure responsiveness, adherence to quality standards, and legal compliance.
- Skillfully manage communications with procurement officials over the phone and email.
- Support senior team members during off-site proposal interviews.
- You are an exceptional writer with an instinctive appreciation for tone and structure -- your colleagues have told you that they enjoy reading your work (and maybe you’ve even won awards).
- Meticulous and strategic; you can pay attention to every detail in a complex proposal while, at the same time, relate each of them to the big picture in a coherent way.
- Passionate about transportation and urbanism; you want to make cities better for everyone.
- A record of academic achievement, preferably in the humanities, social sciences, or another field that required regular long-form writing (undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred).
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.