Member Services Representative
Unbelievable customer service is a critical part of the Via brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Member Services Representative, you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to Via customers and driver partners through SMS (text messaging) and email based communications - there will be little to no phone communication.
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service, in the form of e-mail and text communication, to exceed member and driver partner expectations
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to answer several hundred support inquires on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide high-level responses in an efficient manner
- Proactive about pleasing your customers; obsessed with making sure needs are met
- A natural multi-tasker who can remain unfazed by a fast-paced environment and high-volume work
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Have previous work experience in a consumer-facing business
Via offers above-market hourly compensation. Part-time candidates are encouraged to apply – we are open to flexible schedules. Full Benefits (PTO, Health Insurance etc) are provided for people who work 25 hours per week. One weekend shift required.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.