Member Services Representative
Unbelievable customer service is a critical part of the Via brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Member Services Representative, you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to Via customers and driver partners through SMS (text messaging) and email based communications - there will be little to no phone communication.
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service, in the form of e-mail and text communication, to exceed member and driver partner expectations
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to answer several hundred support inquires on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide high-level responses in an efficient manner
- Proactive about pleasing your customers; obsessed with making sure needs are met
- A natural multi-tasker who can remain unfazed by a fast-paced environment and high-volume work
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Have previous work experience in a consumer-facing business
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.