Rider Growth Associate Principal
- Own core growth KPIs (activation, conversion, engagement) in Via’s DC market
- Design innovative engagement tactics and campaigns; oversee creation and implementation of new features, promotions, and online and offline marketing campaigns
- Lead a team to execute initiatives and develop partnerships
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to optimize usability, virality, and engagement of Via’s mobile application
- Respond to and qualify inbound inquiries to our products and services
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position and present Via as an ideal solution for client needs
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- and succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that we’re always one step ahead
- Strong written and verbal communication - whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Analytics excellence - Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics and statistics
- Superb commercial intuition and judgement - you know when to push and when to yield to maximize the value of a potential deal
- Passionate and relentless about growth - you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- An independent self-starter - you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility
- Organized and independent - you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.