ViaVan is looking for exceptional individuals to join our London team.
As a ViaVan Intern, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow our network of driver partners in London.
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing and analysis
- Become an expert on ViaVan - develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to ViaVan's driver partners
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers to preempt and respond to operational issues
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator - you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a consumer-facing business is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time contract role for the next two months, with the possibility to extend to full year based on availability & performance. This position is based in London.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.