As Operations Principal, you will oversee daily operations while driving the continuous improvement and growth of our service. This is an opportunity for a world-class operator to step into a leadership role in a key strategic market.
- Develop and implement a detailed plan for Via’s expansion within Toronto
- Coordinate with Associates to ensure smooth operation of Via’s game-changing service
- Devise and implement innovative strategies to source, onboard and manage Via Driver Partners
- Oversee complex fleet-management logistics, powered by Via’s proprietary technology tools
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you and for you
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help build Via Toronto from the ground up
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and Driver Partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Technology from a top-tier university (an MBA is strongly preferred) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.