Talent Acquisition Associate - Sales
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform currently operates in New York City and Chicago, has provided more than three million rides, and is growing rapidly. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.
As a Talent Acquisition Associate - Sales, you will find and attract top sales talent for Via, introducing candidates to our ground-breaking company and guiding them through the hiring process. This role will help build a newly created sales team that contributes to the growth of our platform business by selling Via’s SaaS and TaaS (transportation as a service) offerings.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for sales requisitions from sourcing to offer
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Source and manage outside vendors & agencies to assist in the achievement of aggressive hiring goals
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, and protocol
- Develop and continuously improve Via’s internal hiring process, from job posting through offer letter
- Take on additional roles outside of Sales as needed
- Believe in and champion the Via service, brand, and culture
- 2+ years’ experience recruiting for sales and/or revenue generating roles; Experience recruiting professionals selling SaaS offerings a plus
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Knowledgeable about start-up culture and excited by quick growth
- Bachelor’s Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.