Talent Acquisition Associate
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally.
As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you will find and attract top talent for Via, introducing candidates to our ground-breaking company and guiding them through the hiring process. This role will partner with hiring managers across the organization to identify exceptional talent while also owning recruitment related projects.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for requisitions from sourcing to offer
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Source and manage outside vendors & agencies to assist in the achievement of aggressive hiring goals
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, and protocol
- Develop and continuously improve Via’s internal hiring process, from job posting through offer letter
- Believe in and champion the Via service, brand, and culture
- 2+ years’ recruitment experience
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Knowledgeable about start-up culture and excited by quick growth
- Bachelor’s Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.