Platform Communications Principal
As a Platform Communications Principal, you’ll help craft and tell the story of how Via partners public transit agencies, regulatory authorities, corporations, colleges, and other transportation providers around the world to provide the world’s most powerful shared ride technology.
- Create an array of materials to tell the story of Via’s B2B operations including; video, ad campaigns, testimonials, marketing collateral and more
- Collaborate with our business development team to help solidify their messaging and support their objectives and needs
- Utilize data to improve existing campaigns and efficiently produce new ads & promotions
- Work closely with our creative and marketing teams to develop effective campaigns that drive forward the Via B2B brand
- Independent, enterprising, a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A gifted writer – people often tell you how much they enjoy your writing
- A natural storyteller – you know exactly what resonates with your audience and why
- A creative thinker – you put a unique spin on everything you write while staying true to brand values
- Experienced in video production and creative project management preferred
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.