Product Growth Principal
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London, Berlin and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally.
As a Product Growth Principal, you will be of part a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and marketing specialists. You will work on large and complex data sets to understand the behavior of Via’s end users, rigorously develop and implement strategies for efficient user engagement and retention, and help design and prototype analytical and operational tools that will support Via’s growth at scale.
- Own core growth KPIs (activation, conversion, engagement) in one or several of Via’s consumer markets
- Design innovative engagement tactics and campaigns; oversee creation and implementation of new features, promotions, and online and offline marketing campaigns
- Lead a team of analysts, engineers, and communication specialists to execute initiatives
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to optimize usability, virality, and engagement of Via’s mobile application
- Consumer and customer centric: put the customer first and have a true passion for understanding customers’ mindset
- Obsessed with data, metrics-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth and engagement metrics and statistics
- Always thinking strategically and creatively about ways to hook customers, generating ideas and hypotheses to carry out end-to-end experiments and iterative tests
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment, able to operate at multiple levels and not afraid of new challenges
- 4-7 years of prior experience in Management Consulting, Product Management, Startup companies or Growth Management is a plus
- MBA is a plus
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.