Customer Service Team Lead
Unbelievable customer service is a critical part of the Via brand and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Customer Service Team Leader, you’ll manage a team of Customer Service Associates to ensure that we are providing consistently outstanding support to Via customers and driver partners.
- Become an expert on Via – develop an in-depth understanding of our service and our philosophy so that you can train and manage a team
- Manage a team of 5-10 Member Services Associates and empower them to provide an impeccable level of customer service across multiple support platforms (email, SMS, and some phone)
- Lead by example and step in on the front line when necessary; provide support when issues need escalation
- Be proactive about streamlining processes and improving inefficiencies
- A natural leader; you can effectively direct the work of others, and people look up to you
- A people pleaser; you are obsessed with making sure the needs of our customers and driver partners are met
- Unfazed; you are a natural multi-tasker who loves a fast-paced environment and high-volume work
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator; you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Meticulous; you’ve got a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledgeable; you have previous work experience in a customer-facing business
- A team player; you love working with others
- Proven track record managing a team
- Minimum two years’ of related customer service experience
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills
- Weekend and evening work may be required
This is a full-time opportunity. Via offers above-market compensation and benefits.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.