Mobility Products Associate
As Mobility Products Associate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, marketing, product and business development, while helping us drive new mobility products to market and track their adoption and key metrics through in depth data driven analysis. This role is based in NYC.
- Conduct market research to validate customer need hypothesis toward the definition of new mobility products
- Drive analysis of product launch results and customer response and usage of future products; utilize results to inform future strategies and areas of focus
- Engage partners in detailed workshops about new mobility products in Via’s pipeline
- Work on location with partners toward new product launch and testing
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance and a flexible vacation policy.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.