B2B Marketing Principal
As B2B Marketing Principal, you’ll drive the positioning of Via’s licenseable on-demand transit solution across multiple transportation verticals and geographies, raise its visibility, and generate inbound sales inquiries.
- Shape Via’s B2B marketing efforts by rigorously segmenting the global market for our technology; develop and execute strategies for each niche
- Spearhead targeted online and offline advertising initiatives
- Oversee the development of original “thought leadership” content for SEO and marketing purposes, including a high-quality blog and newsletter
- Coordinate the development of digital and physical marketing collateral, including case studies, product specs, and event presentations
- Analyze the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- succinctly share findings with key stakeholders, and maintain a business intelligence system
- Work cross-functionally with Via’s top-notch Growth, Design, and Communications Teams
- Highly creative yet structured, strategic, and execution-oriented -- you love thinking on a big scale but also getting things done.
- Your communication skills, particularly your writing, are simply outstanding (your professors and/or colleagues have told you so and maybe you’ve even won awards)
- Thrive in fluid, rapidly changing environments; able to multitask and manage multiple complex projects in parallel
- Have worked at a tech company
- At least five years of professional experience in B2B marketing (or another relevant field) and hold a four-year university degree with a record of academic achievement, ideally from a top-tier institution. MBAs and other advanced degree holders are preferred.
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.