Operations Manager - Driver Center
As Operations Manager - Driver Center, your core mission will be to supervise daily operations of our Driver Centers and manage an exceptional team of customer service and sales agents. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to operations management on a fast-pace environment, entrepreneurship, and business development while helping to retain and grow our network of driver partners.
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Be the face of Via Driver Center; develop relationships with team members, driver partners and other vendors
- Manage setup and logistics of the driver center; keep our space stocked and productive
- Foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic office environment
- Play a pivotal role in driver partner registration and issue resolution, offering an exceptional experience during their initial interactions with Via
- Provide general support to the team, driver partners and other visitors in the office
- Space planning and advising on new facilities structuring, especially as Via continues to scale
- Maintain a thriving culture that promotes high-level customer service and growth
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions
- A natural leader and people manager – you engage people to drive projects to success
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds (Spanish is a plus)
- Are excited by start-up culture, workspace, and development
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar management role
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.