As a Via Salesforce Administrator, you will be supervising our organization's Salesforce instance and working with our senior operations team to optimize our use of the Salesforce Platform.
- Supervise and support our team of Salesforce users across all Via markets and help drive training and adoption of new features
- Be the liaison with Salesforce developers and work to implement new products and features within Salesforce
- Identify and integrate connected apps and features with Salesforce to help optimize Via's operation
- Work closely with Via's senior operations team to identify the best ways to use Salesforce and the best solutions to complex business problems
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Comfortable expressing complex ideas in easy-to-understand ways
- Experience working with Salesforce, and detailed understanding of how to use Salesforce to solve problems
- Knowledge of Apex and other relevant technical languages is a plus
- Minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.