Growth Partnership Associate
As a Growth Partnership Associate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, marketing, product and business development, while helping us efficiently acquire new customers, retain existing members, and build an unforgettable experience for our members.
- Develop partnerships through industry research, outreach and relationship building that drive substantial member growth
- Nurture potential partner relationships through a combination of in-person and online interactions
- Source, plan, and represent Via at events and conferences at a local and national scale
- Manage sponsorships, including developing sponsorship strategy, and identifying and generating new opportunities
- Manage the entire partner relationship, from inception to implementation, through to providing ongoing support
- Drive analysis of promotions and campaigns; utilize results to inform future strategies and areas of focus
- Outgoing and a natural people person that brings energy and professionalism to every exchange
- Motivated by the prospect of wearing many hats and working on a variety of projects
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.