Via is hiring an outstanding Operations Associate to join our Washington DC team.
As a Via Operations Associate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, operations management, marketing, and product and business development. You will work directly with our senior team in DC as we expand our service in Via's 3rd city.
- As one of the first Via DC employees, help coordinate a successful expansion launch
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers; preempt and respond to operational issues
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing
- Create and implement online and offline marketing campaigns
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
- Conduct in-depth market research as Via expands its DC footprint
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Background in finance, statistics, analytics (i.e. Tableau, SQL) or programming strongly preferred
- Independent self-starter; you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help build Via DC from the ground up
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.