Information Security Engineer
Your role is crucial in keeping our System secured as part of the DevOps team, you will have a
direct impact on architecture and operations, you will be a key player in developing the security
roadmap and consulting efforts that address our system network communications and
As an experienced Information Security Engineer, you thrive off a big challenge and aim to keep
our data and environments secure. Your main responsibility is to assess security risks related to
our solution at all layers. You will work within the Operations teams to define and document
technical security standards and develop the security architecture of the system.
Additional responsibilities include:
● Implement and operate the enterprise intrusion detection, incident management, and
vulnerability management systems.
● Serve as escalation point for any defined security incidents.
● Actively provide guidance and training to other staff members.
● Assist in formalizing and updating security policies, procedures, technical standards and
● Assess requirements, research, recommend, design and implement necessary
solutions/tools to meet information security and all applicable compliance requirements.
● Serve as a technical and functional subject matter expert across multiple security
● Stay abreast of current technologies, developments, security compliance requirements,
standards and industry trends.
● Work with compliance teams to obtain and compile necessary documentation and
evidence for all external and internal security audits.
● Development of long-term Information security strategy and roadmap – including
definition of goals, objectives and roadmap activities to achieve the desired outcome
What We’re Looking For
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 2-4 years’ experience in information security.
● Hands on experience in SIEM implementation, configuration – log harvesting, event
correlation and monitoring.
● Hands on experience working in ISO27001 is a plus.
● Hands on experience in implementing, configuring and managing tools for vulnerability
scanning, configuration control and management. Experience implementing and
configuring tools, analyzing findings and remediation.
● Experience working with IP networking; thorough understanding security related
concepts and technologies including encryption, IPSec, VPNs, Firewalls, Intrusion
detection/prevention and File Integrity Monitoring.