As a data scientist on our team you will be responsible for researching a wide variety of topics, implementing solutions, and presenting your results to senior management.
- Analyze large and complex data sets to discover hidden opportunities and help translate them into real world improvements.
- Develop predictive components to be deeply embedded in the algorithm and increase system efficiency.
- Model a wide variety of problems, such as congestion detection, demand prediction and personalized routing preferences.
- Assume responsibility for your research project, from initiation and feature design, through gathering insights, to implementing solutions and monitoring their performance.
- Unafraid of diving into uncharted territories.
- Advanced degree (P.hd. or M.sc.) in a highly quantitative field (Math, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Statistics or a related discipline).
- Hands on “can do” attitude - with a desire to tackle complex problems.
- Independent, capable of taking ownership on issues from end to end.
- Real life experience - implementing statistical and machine learning, time series analysis, mathematical modelling.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Capable of summarizing complex data and visualizing it simply and succinctly.
- Curiosity and a will to learn new technologies.