Customer Success Principal
Via is re-engineering public transit, moving cities from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States, and in 2018, the platform expanded to Europe through, ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited to build the future of transit; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done. We’re unusually selective in our hiring process. If you have a record of exceptional achievement, take intense pride in your work, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
As Partner Success Principal, you will build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients using Via’s on-demand transit solution. You will be responsible for increasing the satisfaction, usage, and longevity of our clients by acting as their trusted advisor and acting as their voice to other parts of the organization. You will monitor the daily operations of our partners' deployments and play a key role in driving the continuous improvement and growth of their service.
- Manage and develop client relationships with public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers ensuring their overall success and satisfaction with Via’s platform
- Advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider and driver acquisition and product enhancements
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients
- Become an expert on the Via platform and use this knowledge to distill client requests and turn them into an actual product and operational improvements.
- Promote best practices and new ways for clients to leverage our platform and solutions growing client usage and enabling customer success
- Stay informed on current events and trends involving clients, Via competitors and the mobility/transportation industry
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role; Customer Success/Account Management/Consulting experience in a software/SaaS environment preferred
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player: people love working with you and for you
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university (MBA a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Experience at a startup and/or in the mobility sector a plus
Via offers above-market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.