Growth Marketing Principal
As Growth Marketing Principal, you’ll relentlessly and efficiently acquire and retain customers in our new DC market, while building an unforgettable local & national brand.
- As one of the first Via DC employees, help prepare for a smooth and successful local launch
- Forge partnerships with local businesses and organizations that drive substantial member growth
- Identify the most efficient customer acquisition strategies in the book and implement them flawlessly; then devise strategies no one else has thought of because they’re simply that inventive
- Generate content that attracts new riders and keeps members coming back
- Utilize data to continuously analyze and refine existing campaigns in order to increase customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Represent Via externally, serving as both brand ambassador and point of contact; pitch the advantages of our game-changing technology day in and day out
- Always thinking strategically and creatively about ways to hook customers
- Organized and independent; you’re comfortable taking on responsibility and working as part of a small team
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key customer acquisition metrics
- A gifted writer: people often tell you how much they enjoy your writing
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Prior work experience in a consumer-facing business
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.